Navigation

How Laura Organizes Her Shoes

 8.04.2011

This month's first guest participating in the 'How I Organize' series is the incredibly chic Laura of Laura Cattano Organizational Design and of the blog The Order Obsessed. She shows us how she beautifully organizes her shoes in her dressing area:
LauraCattano-AriannaBelleBlog-HowIOrganizeSeries
My dressing area is set up like my personal boutique with everything organized and displayed beautifully. This Lack bookcase from Ikea fits three pairs across perfectly, and there's room in the back for my special occassion shoes stored in their original box. Positioning the shoes front to back saves space. Off-season shoes are put away to give more room and so I'm not distracted by ones I can't wear now.

7 comments:

Erika Gregory August 4, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

I love the way you have organized your shoes. I have my closet set up like a boutique as well. This idea will definitely be used for organizing my shoes!
Thanks!

Ashley @ A {Blonde's} DIY Life August 4, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

Oh I like the look of the lack bookcase to store your shoes!

Leslie August 4, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

I love this organizational system! It certain is a more effective use of space than mine. I have this habit of keeping all my shoe boxes, because I like my shoes separated and it takes up SO much room!

L

laura August 4, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

thanks arianna for including me! :O)

Lily August 4, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

Love how she organizes her shoes ! Wish I had a set up like that !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Megan {Honey We're Home} August 7, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

Looks great- I'm off to check out her blog! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! :)

Note: Comments that are written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity, or general spam will not be published.