Navigation

Beautifully Organized Space of the Week

 2.02.2011

This week's beautifully organized space is this closet from the home of fellow blogger Freckles Chic:
closet023.jpg
closet076.jpgIMG_2973.jpg
IMG_2937.jpgIMG_2930.jpg
Isn't it lovely? She created it by donating all the things she no longer wanted and were just cluttering up the space, and by designating a place for everything that remained. Total cost of the transformation was about $100 (for hangers, clips, shelves, storage containers, a hat stand, and headband holder). Proof that you don't need a ton of space or money to create a beautiful closet!

For the before pictures and a breakdown of the items she used for the space, be sure to check out her blog!

6 comments:

bryn alexandra interiors February 2, 2011 at 5:45 AM  

Oh this is wonderful!! My closet is in major need of a makeover and this inspires me. Someday...

things that sparkle February 2, 2011 at 6:21 AM  

Wow what a great closet! I am hopefully going to post pictures of my closet soon, not sure it will ever look like this though

Jen@Organized-Design February 2, 2011 at 7:08 AM  

What a gorgeous closet! This is for sure going in my inspiration folder. Thanks for sharing!

Melanie's Randomness February 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

Soo envious of this closet's contents & organization!!! =) Oooo the shoes!!!

Melanie's Randomness

Meet Vanessa February 2, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

I am so inspired!!! I love this space! I've been doing the same thing with my closet, editing, donating, and it's still a work in progress.

Freckles Chick February 3, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

Arianna! Thank you SO much for featuring my humble closet!! It is such an honor. You & your readers are too kind. I'm blushing up a storm over here. You have truly made my week! =]

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you! :)

Note: Comments that are written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity, or general spam will not be published.